We welcome you to a pleasant camping stay by the salmon river Bjerkreimselva in Egersund!
The camping site is located on Fv. 44 – North Sea Road – about 3 km. north of the center of Egersund. The international bike route “The North Sea Cycle Route“ is also very close.
You can get here by E39 between Stavanger and Kristiansand, Rv. 42 between Tonstad and Egersund or by Sørlandsbanen.The camping site is located about 1 hours drive south of Stavanger. In the neighbourhood there is beautiful walking areas and this is an ideal base for visiting the many attractions of our region. There are also opportunities for salmon and sea fishing. We sell fishing permits for zones in Bjerkreimselva which is only 7 km. away. At a distance of only 4-8 km. are three great beaches. The camp site is child friendly. Welcome.
Some of our offers:
- Large selection of cabins.
- Big spaces for tents, motorhomes or caravans.
- All cabins are equipped with household items.
- Electric outlet for 70 caravans.
- Modern sanitary installations.
- Washing machine and dryer.
- Discharge for chemistry toilet.
- Minigolf (12 hole course).
- Short distance to bathing place.
- Fishing cards for the Bjerkreim river.
- Rent a bike.
- Free Wireless Internet (WIFI).
Open all year.